Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 10 - Roblin, ON - MAY 1

We had a wonderful day today even though, or maybe because we had a late and complicated start.
It all started with me, because my hosts needed to leave early and so I was dropped off at 8:30am at the house where Nate, Johnny, Justin and Eric were staying. I had already eaten and so I knit while the guys ate pancakes and sausages. It looked really good and so I snuck a few sausages!

Once the guys were well-fed we loaded our suitcases and headed for the church to pack the U-Haul. Once the U-Haul was packed we drove to where Megan was staying and picked her up. Finally, we got lost on our way to Brad’s house in Stouffville, but we were only a few blocks away and finally found our way to his home!

After this we had a few hours to kill and so we played 37 holes of mini-golf. It was really fun with MANY holes-in-one. It took a long time, we played from 11:30 to 3:00. I will post pictures, once I get them from Johnny and Justin.

The show went really, really well today. It was probably the best one yet. There were approximately 120 youth there. The band didn't want to stop playing and so they jammed a bit at the end. There was great energy all around.

Highlights:
1 - Mini-golf in Stouffville
2 - The show tonight.

Pictures from the show:



That's it for now...

No comments: