Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 16 - Thunder Bay, ON

So today was one of our longest driving days. Sudbury to Thunder Bay.

We started the drive this morning with the movie Juno. We hooked it into the speakers in the SUV. It was a good movie.

Eric drove this morning, and then at 2:30 switched with me and I drove the rest of the way.
We arrived in Thunder Bay at around 8pm. Then we went for supper at Boston Pizza. Justin ate an entire medium pizza - It was impressive.

It is really nice to be in a Hotel tonight. Lots of space, internet access and TV!

I don't feel like I have all that much to say except that we are safe and looking forward to being back home.

Highlights:
1 - Megan finishing her pizza before Justin (although Megan's was an individual size, while Justin's was a medium).
2 - Staying in a Hotel!

Quotes:
Megan ate an individual - Eric
Yeah, but I ate 3 people! - Justin

Here are a few more pictures from recent days:



No comments: