Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 18 - HOME!




We have completed our tour and everybody has gone their separate ways.

These final two pictures were taken by Eric's mom and was the last thing we did together as a group.

We left a little late this morning because I forget my lunch! My billets brought it to me, which was so nice of them! It was fine, because all we had to do was drive back to Providence. We then took our last stop at Tim Horton's in Kenora and then headed for home. I showed a slideshow of the tour in the SUV. I put it together last night after organizing and compiling all the photos taken by Megan, Justin and Johnny.

We arrived back at Providence at around noon and then unloaded the U-Haul and the SUV. It was so great to be unloading for the last time.

We had one final group meeting, where we shared our highlights of the tour and prayed together one last time.

A fitting end to a fabulous tour!
Thanks be to God.


Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
-Psalm 103:1.

No comments: